"As a technician, I feel that there are few analysts that offer value for me, but you do. Your work on Gold ratios has helped my analysis greatly." --Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT (The Daily Gold) 4.9.10

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Make Sense?

Hey, I am enjoying all that commenting going on in the previous post.  I had noted that I would not post today due to IPv6 issues on the older Mac (OS X 10.5.8).  But I decided to pull out the laptop w/ OS X 10.6.7, which works just fine.

Per below, is this not all we need to know about Bernanke's jawbone?  He's got to allow Tim to sell Treasury bonds and he's got to navigate the Republican / Democrat debt squabble, and he's got to keep China calm, and he's got to regain implied confidence in T bonds, and he's... playing for time and a hail mary.


Bernanke “did nothing to dissuade investors from owning bonds in the current economic environment,” he added.


NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — Treasury prices rose Wednesday, pushing short-term yields to their lowest level in eight months, after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke’s downbeat outlook for the U.S. economy curbed global investors’ enthusiasm for riskier assets.


http://liten.be//1w7tt