"As a technician, I feel that there are few analysts that offer value for me, but you do. Your work on Gold ratios has helped my analysis greatly." --Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT (The Daily Gold) 4.9.10

Friday, December 23, 2011

Lil' Splash

A new one... actually, it is one of the first we learned but just got it rough recorded.  They are all pretty rough and we are fixing the screw ups on the ones I posted previously.  Will update when/as they are ready.

But here's Lil' Splash with the line "we won't be happy if we're in debt".  No, I do not write the lyrics.  After the blog and newsletter, the last thing I want to ever do is write, especially about people in debt.  :-)

Anyway, Lil' Splash is kind of a poppy little thing.  Not my favorite, but it's got energy and Jim does a great job on the git fiddle.

Lil' Splash

Chris:  Vocals, Bass
Jim: Lead Guitar
Gary: Guitar, Backing Vocal
Scott:  Drums

http://www.biiwii.blogspot.com
http://www.biiwii.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice. This vein has always run through my record collection. Also in the same vein, Matthew Sweet is performing 'Girlfriend' in its entirety here in San Francisco to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its release.

    ReplyDelete